POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : triangle with normal and color at each corner : triangle with normal and color at each corner Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  triangle with normal and color at each corner
From: Ansgar Philippsen
Date: 15 Jul 1999 04:49:10
Message: <378DA0E3.7197E0CC@ubaclu.unibas.ch>
Hi

I am looking for a way to generate a triangle that has a normal and
color at each corner. Currently, the smooth_triangle will apparently
only handle a normal at each corner. Have I overlooked something trivial
? Can this be done at all in POVRAY ?

TNX in advance
                                  Ansgar

--

 Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent
 life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none